Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines and Doilies


Hello!

As promised another valentine with a doily (they go so well together, don't you think?). I used Crafts Too's heart embossing folder with some Coordination paper. I used the reverse of the same paper for the scallop circle. I clear embossed a diamond pattern (PTI, Argyle) at the top of the card to add interest. The valentine stamp in CTMH. I LOVE the 3D hearts I used on this card! (I got those at Michael's). You might be seeing more of those this week;)

Reminder to self: Send Valentine cards tomorrow or they won't get there on time. Anybody else like that? So busy making them, you forget to send them. Ha! That's so me.

Thank you so much to those of you who left sweet comments and became followers on my first post, it means the world to me. THANKS!!!

See you later this week, hope you're having a good one!
Maryse

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely Valentine, Maryse! Beautiful the way you've embossed the diamond pattern and I love that 3D heart too!

    ReplyDelete