Wednesday, June 8, 2011

4 cards!!!!


Yep, that's right, I have 4 cards for you today. There are only 2 more weeks of school left, so that means, time to get some thank you teacher cards ready (or in our case, they go to French school, so merci cards - ha!).



Don't you just love the apple with the worm? So cute! They are from Jolee's Boutique (as is the pencil on the third card). The paper is Crate Paper School Spirit 6x6 pad. I love the colours of this collection.





This last one is for my daughter, the last lunch bag card of the year.


Well, it's hotter than the sun here! I hope it cools off a little. I hate saying that after a long winter but really it was tooooo hot today.

Thanks for stopping by!
Maryse

2 comments:

  1. Love these, Maryse! That little worm is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mer, I love your blog and your beautiful cards!!! So glad you are on here and doing what you love!! Will call you this week, talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete