Monday, November 28, 2011

2 Christmas cards

I haven't blogged in a while.  The family has been keeping me busy.  I'm slowly making Christmas cards, but today I thought I would share 2 reject cards that I had made back in June for Paper Craft mag.



I really like how the first card turned out.  Pink + kraft = yum!  The pink paper is glitter paper so the whole card sparkles.  I cut the snowflake out using my Spellbinders Nestabilities, the stamp and banner die are PTI.

I don't love how the second card turned out.  It started off with one idea and snowballed into a mess. That happens, right?  I do like the colours though and will try that combo again.  I made the snowflakes out of felt using PTI's Peace Be Still die.  The letters are glitter stickers.

I'm hoping that this is one of many posts in the next little while.  I love making Christmas cards and tags and plan to post more soon.

Thanks for dropping by today!  I appreciate it :)
Maryse

No comments:

Post a Comment