Thursday, December 22, 2011

2 Winter Bunny Cards

I have 2 cards for you today, both using Lawn Fawn's Winter Bunny.  Love that bunny!  For this first one, I had made a tag (using PTI dies and gingham stamp) and decided I liked it so much that I would use it on a card.  I also like the pompom ribbon I added to the bottom of the tag, just adds to the cuteness (that's a word, right?).  The red pp is Martha Stewart and I used some My Mind's Eye twine.


For this next card, I kept it simple.  I used Hero Arts's Magical background stamp using Colorbox's Frost White (which is awesome) on kraft paper.  I coloured my bunny using copics.  I added a Lawn Fawn sentiment and some Stickles.  Done!



Hope you liked my cards today and would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Maryse

No comments:

Post a Comment