Thursday, December 8, 2011

Snowman card and ornaments

I'm loving this PTI snowman die.  I've been using it a lot this week.  Here, I made a card using glitter paper.  When you stamp on glitter paper, you can't see the ink very well so I added some Enamel Accents (by Rangers) for the eyes and mouth and cut out a felt nose.  The Christmas Light Swag die is by Cherry Lynn Designs and I used glitter paper again (I love glitter paper!).


Next, I made these ornaments for my kids.  I die cut the snowmen out of felt and stitched the face and some buttons.  These were a little time consuming but I liked the way they turned out and hopefully we will keep them and put them in the tree every year.


Off to make more Christmas cards!  I LOVE making Christmas cards and should really start making them in June to make all the ones I have in my head.  I never seem to learn that lesson, oh well, maybe next year.

Have a great day!
Maryse

No comments:

Post a Comment