Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tags and an ornament

Here are some of the many tags I've made recently.  Everything used is from PTI. I love the In The Meadow stamps and dies, so cute!  I made the gingham paper using PTI's gingham background set.


For the ornament, I used Lawn Fawn's Winter Bunny.  I had seen a similar ornament last year on the LF blog and knew that I would have to make one too.  Too cute!  I cut a piece of acetate to fit the inside of the ornament (I used a plastic ornament to make it kid-friendly), then stamped some white snowflakes (which you can't see very well in the picture) and adhered the snow and bunny, rolled the whole thing up and put it in the ornament.  I added some glitter which makes it sort of like a snow globe when you shake it.
Here's another picture, which isn't any better than the first, but it might give you a better idea of what it looks like.
Have a great week everyone!
Maryse

No comments:

Post a Comment